Attention all Entrepreneurs!
You are helping to rebuild our economy—one small business at a time. Why not let the rest of the world learn more about what you and your business are doing? Enter the Entrepreneur of 2009 contest, presented by Entrepreneur Magazine and The UPS Store.
Tell them what you are doing to:
- Make an impact on your industry.
- How you are impacting the lives of your employees.
- What you are doing in your community to make a difference.
- To enter, your business must have gross sales of $500,000.00 and you must own at least 51% of your business.
- Click here to enter
- Deadline is June 15th, 2009
- Click here for detailed contest rules
Good luck everyone!
View more posts by SCORE
Free Events To Boost Your Business
SpeedCoaching, Quick Seminars & Business Owners in the know. Give it a try. Attend a
SCORE & American Express Speedcoaching event.
Free: Nationwide Speedcoaching Tour
Planning to attend? Learn how to make the most of mentoring. Focus on the future and be positive, great article from Entrepreneur.com that helps you gear up and move forward with a Positive Outlook.
For all the latest tools and events, follow SCORE mentors on Twitter.
Christine Banning, SCORE
View more posts by Christine