Keeping It Simple
In business, nothing matters except how well organized you are and your innate ability to process situations clearly and with many options in mind. Being a successful business person is simply a matter of incorporating 3 basic skills:
- Being organized.
- Thinking clearly.
- Knowing that there are no problems….only solutions.
A team of mentors, advisors and colleagues can be an invaluable asset in this process. Remember a business leader is just someone who can motivate and inspire others.
A New Way of Doing Business
Date: Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Time: 12:00 PM EDT (9:00 AM PDT)
Place: On Your Computer
Take a tour of the virtual summit.
Opening Keynote Speakers — Via Streaming Video
Co-Founder & Editor-in-Chief of the The Huffington Post
Learn how she is transforming the most powerful blog in the world into a revenue-driving business moddel.
Futurist and Author, “FutureThink”
Get expert insight on how your business can grow by taking advantage of the most important trends of the decade.
Workshops from Top Experts with Live Q&A
ALL in Streaming Video
Exciting New Virtual Features
- Network lounge with live chats
- Meet & exchange virtual business cards with other biz owners and executives
- Conversations with women from all over the world
- Exhibit hall with booths and surveys
- Resource center
- Content will be archived for 90 days after the Summit for 24/7 Access
- Conference bag with goodies
- Prizes, giveaways and MUCH MORE
View more posts by SCORE