Success: Mentors, Templates and Workshops . . . Oh My!
Take Advantage of SCORE’s New Website
SCORE launched its new feature-packed web site on April 29, 2011. Our new web site takes small business mentoring and training to the next level.
You spoke . . . we listened. The new web site tackles many of the issues identified by our small business audience – remove clutter, simplify navigation, and provide a more robust search capability — plus it now offers additional features and functionality for a best-in-class web experience.
SCORE.org now offers benefits such as:
- Access to a nationwide list of mentors by skill, industry and geography so you can find the mentor that meets your specific needs.
- Multiple ways to connect with mentors – in person, video, email and chat – so you can communicate in a way that is best for you.
- Access to a multitude of workshops, tools and templates, all in one place.
- Training and templates rating to help you select the best tools available at any stage of your business cycle.
- Personalized content based on your specific profile to deliver you information that matters the most to you.
- Easier to use and navigate.
Have you experienced the new score.org yet? No? What are you waiting for?
Get to know the new SCORE web site by playing our Scavenger Hunt game. Visit http://www.score.org/node/781617 for more information and watch for the weekly clue, every Monday, on SCORE’s social media channels of Twitter and Facebook pages.