To help increase your leverage both personal and professionally, do a quick self-assessment of where you are by viewing the listing below.
Create an informal business plan, around one to three pages each, as a blue print for your company.
Focus on marketing business basics:
1. Exercise A Professional Phone & Email Presence
- Let Your Smile Radiate Through The Phone
- Return Calls & Emails Within 24 Hours
- Develop A Brief Company Identity On Your Vm
- Use Proper Grammar, Especially On Emails
2. Exercise Professional Work Ethics
- Be The Employer, Not The Employee
3. Customer Service
- Service Your Customer – Internally & Externally
- Not Only Listen, But Hear Your Customers’ Needs
- Build Relationships
- Create Partnerships
5. Word of Mouth Travels Fast And Far
6. Create Your Unique Brand
- Collateral Materials
- Online Presence
- External Presence – You
7. Grassroots Mix Media
- Article Write Ups
- Get Adequate Attention For Your Company
- Courtesy Efforts – Thank you, Birthday and Sympathy Cards;
- Emails and Friendly Phone Calls
Here’s some suggested reading materials to help you further your business, relationships and marketing efforts.
Your image speaks volumes for you! How did you rate? After your self-assessment determine what is missing and what needs to be improved.