Who would have thought that the basics are still viable today, as it was years ago? Do a self-assessment and see where you stand in these back to basics tips.
A. Create An Informal Business & Marketing Plan, 1-3 Pages Each, As A Blue Print For Your Company
B. Marketing Business Basics:
1. Exercise A Professional Phone & Email Presence
- Let Your Smile Radiate Through The Phone
- Return Calls & Emails Within 24 Hours
- Develop A Brief Company Identity On Your Voicemail
- Use Proper Grammar, Especially On Emails
2. Exercise Professional Work Ethics
- Be The Employer, Not The Employee
3. Customer Service
- Service Your Customer: Internally & Externally
- Not Only Listen, But Hear Your Customers’ Needs
- Build Relationships
- Create Partnerships
5. Word of Mouth Travels Fast And Far
6. Create Your Unique Brand
- Collateral Materials
- Online Presence
- External Presence: You
7. Grassroots Mix Media
- Article Write Ups
- Get Adequate Attention For Your Company
- Courtesy Efforts: Thank you, Birthday and Sympathy Cards; Emails and Friendly Phone Calls
C. Suggested Reading To Help Further You, Your Business, Your Relationships And Your Marketing Efforts:
- Who Moved My Cheese? Spencer Johnson, M.D.
- The Starbucks Experience (Principles For Turning Ordinary Into Extraordinary) Joseph A. Michelli
- Reposition Yourself (Living Life Without Limits) T.D. Jakes
How did you rate? These Back 2 Basic Business & Marketing Tips are helpful despite your overall goals and objectives.
YOUR IMAGE SPEAKS VOLUMES FOR YOU!