In business & looking for answers? Entrepreneurs like you have been asking me what should I ask my SCORE mentor–I’m trying to figure my way out of this recession.
1. From your review of my financials, do you see any trouble spots?
2. Where could I trim costs by 5-10 percent?
3. What advice to you have about how I manage my credit line?
4. What do you suggest for adjusting projections, since last year dipped and this year we are in a deeper recession?
5. In your experience, what are the 3-5 things I should be doing to really help my business weather the recession.
These questions spark dialogue. They are specific enough to get you tangible answers to aid your business. You can meet a mentor in person, click here to Find a SCORE office.