Ten Sales Incentives and Giveaways to Increase Business.
In this recession giving something away can be an incentive for your customers to do more business with you.
Some examples are:
- Giving a discount on sales…the more you spend the bigger the discount.
An example is for every hundred dollars spent you get $10 off your next purchase. The benefit of this incentive is to encourage repeat business and larger sales.
- Online purchases offer free shipping with minimum purchase amount.
- Department store cosmetic counters give away free samples with every purchase.
- Banks encourage you to open an account or refer customers for a cash bonus.
- Starbucks gave free coffee on Wednesdays knowing that people will buy other things.
- Sunglass hut is giving a free sunglass cleaner and visor clip with purchase.
- Offer a frequent shopper card for discounts or free product.
- Give a free gift with a minimum purchase amount.
- Offer a membership for $25 which gives customers 10% off every purchase for one year.
- Many large corporations are realizing that free gifts stimulate sales . Always think about ways to generate more sales as without sales there is no business. Look at what other companies are doing and modify it for your business.
Share your sales incentives that have brought in customers.