Thanks for your question.
Q: “How do I increase Web Site traffic and can you direct me to someone who can take a look at the Web site and blog?”
A: Make it easy for people to find & use your site. Plus, get a mentor from Ask SCORE Online it’s free & confidential. (Use the keyword Web. You get a good list. You can even narrow the search to women counselors only.)
Here are some specific tips to get you started:
1. Have an eNewsletter? Be sure that users can subscribe to it & talk about new site features. Don’t just display it on the site.
2. Have a blog? Be sure to ask friends, colleagues & your professional network to comment. Comments, even a few add interest & interaction to a blog more visitors.
3. Have calendar alerts? If your site is about timed events, festivals or special dates of interest to your visitors, consider offering a subscription-based email for alerts about important events. Build a loyal following.
4. Promoting an industry? Then, be sure to get links from leading industry sites. It gets you better search results & more traffic.
5. Get Traffic: Get links from consumer sites & other blogs. This gives you traffic & improves Google search results.
6. Get Traffic: Place limited Google Ads. Run ads on relevant keyword searches to get more traffic. Note: Be careful to set a budget, so you don’t get surprised by a big bill.
7. Do you Invite feedback from visitors? It’s amazing what your visitors will share. Visitors tell it like it is. Listen, visitor feedback can make your site better & more compelling.